Dr. Blackshear is an advocate for enhancing the wellbeing of others. She has committed herself to ensure that future generations are able to live healthfully. Advancing health, physical activity, and wellbeing by staying relevant and meaningful are evident throughout her instructional practices, which strengthens her desire to provide students with the best educational experiences possible.
Undergraduate Courses Taught
- Physical Fitness Programming and Assessment in Physical Education
- Pedagogy in Field & Court Skills and Strategy
- Creative Movement & Gymnastics in Physical Education
- Elementary Physical Education Content Knowledge and Performance I
- Motor Behavior in Physical Education
- Teaching Physical Education in Secondary School
- Teaching Cultural Dance and Creative Movement
17-year educator in public, private, charter, and international schools.